Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Since I've Been Told I Should Post More . . .

. . . you're going to have to put up with what I choose to post!

As I've said before, there's not a lot that goes on in my life . . . well, nothing I would want to put up for public consumption, anyway. So I have to post about other things. And people.

So . . . as many of you know, I have decided that my future lies with Queens of the Stone Age frontman, Josh Homme. And as you can see from this youtube clip, we're obviously meant for each other, because we have a very similar version of hell:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Boomer said...

yeah, he's hot. which part of his hell vision do you share? alone in the front seat at the concert with the light shing on you? Loggins? A gun that doesn't work?

suspiciously pleased said...

well, it's all pretty hellish. but probably the hellish icing on the cake is that Phil Collins is involved . . . . *shudder*

suspiciously pleased said...
This comment has been removed by the author.