Friday, December 5, 2008

Elf

Is anyone sucked in by the xmas movie Elf with Will Ferrel. They keep replaying it on USA and i keep getting sucked in. Its a bit of a ridiculous movie. But the more I watch it, it seems less ridiculous and more real. I love his Welcome Santa display at the department store. Ed Asner makes a good Santa and Bob Newhart as papa elf. I want to be an elf. Which reminds me of Rudolph and the little elf that wants to be a dentist. He gets caught by his boss fixing dolls' teeth. Hermie is his name, and I totally identify with him. Why am I just a misfit, I am not just a nitwit, You can't fire me, I quit. Why Don't I fit in!!!!

3 comments:

mully said...

you are an elf! and a cute one too...

Sassmaster said...

I lurve that movie, especially the part where Zooey Deschanel sings.

suspiciously pleased said...

i keep being told that i need to see this movie . . .and now with Botany Boy's recommendation, i simply HAVE to!

To Netflix! Stat!