Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fort De Soto Park, it is a pretty nice ride.














































First in my new series of Florida bike path reviews is Fort De Soto Park. It is a county park, undeveloped, the best kind of beach area. The bike path within the park is about 6 miles one way. What I like best about it is that at some spots the landscape could be almost anywhere. It is just land and sky. and then you go around a turn and you get a view of the water. At the end of the path is a pretty cool view of the Sunshine Skyway bridge. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Boomer said...

That looks so beatiful. I can almost feel a little Gulf breeze. Hope to take you up on your recomendation some day.

superbigmuch said...

Did you bike all that way by yourself, little girl?

I think I might have to move to Florida. It's a three-year-ish plan.