Saturday, November 28, 2009

Great Things about the New Super Casey's














It has been brought to my attention that I am for to make the sucking at posting to the HIA News. My excuses include: I lost my camera, I don't have anything all that interesting to share, and that no one will read it anyway because no one ever posts to the HIA because no one ever reads it anyway.

However, Mully said I could use my words to describe things, so there goes the camera excuses. I guess I could post about the new super Casey's in Vermillion. But that last one is out of my hands.


The great things about the new super Casey's include: a) it is on the east end of town on my way to work, and I don't have to cross Cherry Street or Main Street to get gas; b) the new super Casey's carries affordable six packs of Stella Artois; c) the new super Casey's donuts are very tasty if you are craving a good donut. The not-so-great things about the new super Casey's are that they don't have a very diverse salty-snack selection and sometimes a couple of their pumps might be down.

The new super Casey's is pretty much like the super Casey's pictured above; however, our super Casey's pumps run east-west, not north-south.

In short, the new super Casey's is pretty good at fulfilling one's convenience store needs and is a rich study in deep contrasts.

2 comments:

mully said...

this post really made the new super Caseys come alive for me.the new super Caseys sounds totally awesome. I know I will be making a stop there on my next visit to Vermillion.

superbigmuch said...

I'm so glad I could help make this happen for you, Mully. I'd like to give the world a new super Casey's, and keep it company. That's the song I sing.