Thursday, August 19, 2010

I like to... kick!, stretch!, and KICK! I'm 50! 50 years old! 50 years old. Not afraid to hide my age, 50!

Well I guess this blog is all about Al these days, so fuck all y'all!!! I'm 50! 50 years old! I like to... kick!, stretch!, and KICK! (and play cover songs) I'm 50! 50 years old! 50 years old. Not afraid to hide my age, 50!

Continuing the trend in which I prove that this old dawg can still hunt, here are two more covers of songs from this millennium.






Not only am I listening to new music, but I am listening to it the MODERNE way...I got me an INTERNET! As a birthday present to myself I went and bought me a webTV (the only appropriate way for a 50 year old to watch all of the worldwide webs.) So now I can find videos of the originals to post here so you can hear how they are suppose to sound.



5 comments:

suspiciously pleased said...

You're so so freaking awesome that it's hard for us to keep up with your stretchin and kickin 50!!

I love these songs - and i like your version best, btw.

shining example of human potential said...

really, suspicious P, where did you ever get the idea that you had to lie to me in order to be my friend? it is unseemly and makes you sound desperate (but ultimately makes me wish i, myself, would have thought of insisted you do it years ago! it would have circumvented all the ugliness caused by those years of friendship based on honesty.)

Boomer said...

Nice job, Al. And don't go calling me a liar.

shining example of human potential said...

thank you boomer! (suspicious P, you could learn a thing or two about giving compliments from our friend, Boomer! how hard can it be to remember to follow every compliment with a veiled threat?)

suspiciously pleased said...

I prefer to my threats to be obvious. Ergo, my new posts - where I show you what's what with the whole non-posting kerfuffle.