Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feeling a little blue on a Tuesday afternoon, El Jefe decides to learn an Andrew Bird song...

Not a mistake free version of course, when are they ever? But I like how the camera couldn't keep up at some points, creating unintentional Special Effects! And I like the improv whistling solo that eventually falls apart. If you know Andrew Bird, you know whistling is very Andrew Bird. He played here in Desa Moinehans a few weeks ago, ser good, ser ser good with the music bits that fellow.



3 comments:

shining example of human potential said...

thank you for telling me about this. ser good, ser ser good to hear you singing again! oh how i have missed it!

suspiciously pleased said...

YAY!!! thank you for letting me know as well! I love eeet - especially the whistling ... and the lil smile at the end. :)

Jefe said...

Boom! Thanks peeps!