Tuesday, April 9, 2013

They said it wouldn't happen anytime too soon.

An actual Frito-Lay customer service person said that when I called their 1-800 number and asked for the return of the Cheetos Cheesy Checker. And they were right. More than a decade after I started my quest to return the Cheetos Cheesy Checker to the snack food marketplace, imagine my joy upon seeing this new Cheetos snack mix in my local Publix supermarket. Sure, I know what you are thinking, it is round the checker was square. What is important, as we all know is that it does have essentially the same "mouthfeel" as the Cheesy Checker. It also has a new flavor, nacho cheese, which is quite delightful. So though I thought it impossible, they have even improved on theCheesy Checker.

5 comments:

Boomer said...

I am so happy for you.

mully said...

Thanks, it really is very gratifying.

Wilkerbooty said...

Al- you should try healthy snacks.

Jefe said...

I need to start making "mouthfeel" a regular part of my vocabulary.

Mully I had no idea you were so proactive about your cheesy snacks.

The more you know...

Unknown said...

You're a Cheeto's lobbyist. Good work out there.