Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Knock-y-knock-knock-knock

Hmm. Haven't done an awful Knock-knock joke in a long time. So here's one!

Knocker: KNOCK KNOCK!
Knockee: Who's there?
Knocker: BANANA!
Knockee: What? What do you mean? Who is this?
Knocker: KNOCK KNOCK!
Knockee: Look, I don't know who you are but...
Knocker: BANANA!
Knockee: Listen I don't know what kind of game you're playing but if you don't identify yourself...
Knocker: KNOCK KNOCK!
Knockee: ...I'm going to call the police.
Knocker: ORANGE!
Knockee: Come again?
Knocker: ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN'T SAY BANANA!
Knockee: In no way does a talking orange freak me out less than a talking banana.



Hee hee. I amuse myself. And I'll be here all week folks! Ba-dum-bum. Thank you! Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin said...


Only wanna tell that this is very useful