Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Was Waiting For A Culture Club Medley....



I wasn't going to post this until someone else posted a song, specifically I was hoping Roxy would regale us with a few songs from Culture Club that she was working on. But in my continuing series of songs with the ABBA riff I offer you 'Brandy', a rather jaunty rendition, but 'Brandy' none the less. It was a bit unsettling how 'jaunty' I performed it, but try as I might, I just can't slow this one down. I guess I'm an excitable boy (an excitable boy, they all said)

...and here is a bonus video to prove it!

6 comments:

Boomer said...

Okay. Like seeing you in general in these online hootenanies, but that effect in Excitable Boy is DISTURBING. Brandy almost cleaned it from eyes, but I don't know. I may be scarred for a long time.

Sassmaster said...

You look like a constipated pirate pro wrestler in that last video. With a little Popeye thrown in at the end. But I love your version of the song.

I wanted to post a video, but I think my camera has finally died on me. It was Florida that done it. Sand in the lens. Gah!

shining example of human potential said...

AAAARGH! why does Florida happen to good people? first we lose Molly to it and now this!

shining example of human potential said...

i am sorry if the bonus video is a little unsettling. i never liked that song much, but when i referenced it in the body of the text, i thought i may as well give it a try. i think the altered video fits the mood of the song...for better or worse i guess!

suspiciously pleased said...

i think this post balances itself out . . . i am HIGHly disturbed by the vision of "Excitable Boy' (yet strangley compelled by the cleavage revealage) . ..

but "Brandy" is so freaking awesome!!

and how could a CC medley beGIN to compare to this??

shining example of human potential said...

"how could a CC medley beGIN to compare to this??"

(ummm, maybe because i miss you...i miss you blind.)