Sunday, June 13, 2010

Why Am I The Only One Singing On This Blog Lately?



Come on Rox and Mary! I miss you guys! As a means of protest, I didn't include the ABBA riff in this song. Be assured I could have, and I bet it would have sounded sweet too. I'm sorry it had to come to this. I know ultimately everyone suffers because of it, but I really felt like my hands were tied. What other option did those two scalawags leave me?

Oh, DAD-BURN IT! I just can't stay mad at those two, so I put a big ol' heart around the video, it's no ABBA riff, but it will have to do.

6 comments:

suspiciously pleased said...

i love the sense of wistfullness you bring to this song about masterbation!

with that kind of professionalism and interpretation, is it any wonder I am hesitant to post my poorly conceived knock offs??

Sassmaster said...

That song is about masturbation? I did not know that. You look a little depressed about Jenny -- what did that bitch DO?

I have a reeaaally sad song I need to post, so I'm going to see if I can get my hands on some cheap camera technology soon. Your plea is totally getting to me, SEOHP.

shining example of human potential said...

i look kinda depressed cuz i was so tired when i did this, but i wanted to get it down so i could send it to my old boss, rick mesmer. he would always tease me that my version of the song is the only one he ever liked. he had a small stroke and i thought it might cheer him up a bit. (don't worry, rick is doing great, i don't think it effected him at all...my performance may cause more damage to his system.)

Boomer said...

Wow.

suspiciously pleased said...

oh man, poor Rick! Send him my best! and I think this could only help speed him on his way to recovery.

And we need to get a camera to Mary - stat!

Anonymous said...

Не пользуюсь [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov.html]рейтинг строительных порталов[/url]