Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dreams of a Sock-Free Lifestyle Crash Against the Rocks of Harsh January Climes

Temperatures close to 40 degrees on 4 separate occasions in January forced Florida resident Molly Wortham to don her most-hated of accessories. "I wasn't sure if I even still owned socks, until those wind-chills made me feel like my feet would freeze off, so it was either frostbite or placing my feet in the horrible bondage known as hosiery, I chose hosiery, I'm not proud of giving up on my dreams, but it was survival"
Wortham declined to comment on how many times sweaters figured into her wardrobe this January.

1 comment:

Jason said...

either Mully never passed third grade science or she is lying. You cannot get frostbite at eh temperatures mentioned. This isn't news, it's a hoax intended to gain your sympathy. She should be ridiculed for her indiscretion, failure to complete simple science classes or stupidity.