Wednesday, January 31, 2007

waa waa waaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, So I'm thinking as I am laying here in bed, what did i deserve to be in this condition. It all started at the grocery store, I bot grocs and forgot I had put water in the underside of the cart. As I was leaving I thot, cool I just shoplifted.

I get home and I put out birdseed for the wild birds. I also decide to take twig cuttings of various trees in my yard to test them for bast fibers for paper making. As I'm coming in I hit a patch of ice at thecorner of my house and twist and fall and writhe in agony. I was barely able to get up to crawl in the house.

I whine about for a while, and finally muster the energy to get my groceries out fo the car. Thats when I notice. They charged me for my shoplifted water. Do they have an ankle hieght scanner. or did checkboy just notice it and charge me. Anyway. I thot karma was knocking me on my ass for shoplifting. but i didnt shoplift. SOOOOOOOOO why did i fall and sprain, or possible break my ankle? PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE.

1 comment:

Sassmaster said...

As I read this, I can only hear the voice Al uses when he quotes you. Especially "waa waa waaaaaaaaaaaa" That sounds just like you (him).