Monday, October 15, 2007

Barb Abeln Gives Grandchild Update

Aurek was born on September 16, 2006. Proud parents are Billi Jo & Marc Zielinski. Aurek is already well-traveled with trips to New York City, Baltimore, Pittsburg, Minnesota, South Dakota & several trips to the State of Virginia. His latest accomplishments include learning to walk & point at things. He attends "school" in Washington, DC.

Cashten was born on February 4, 2004. He is currently living in Fort Collins with his Mom, Nicki Jo. Cashten went on his first airplane flight during June of this year. He traveled to Washington, DC to help celebrate his Aunt Billi's 35th birthday. Cashten's hero is Jack Sparrow. Cashten attends "school" in Fort Collins, CO. Next month, Cashten will start learning Spanish.

(Pictures to follow at some point)

7 comments:

mully said...

were you recently in redfield?

Boomer said...

This was a special request by email for the news.

mully said...

cool, i have not met aurek, but i can say cashten is a real pistol! and freakin' cute to boot!

mully said...

we do need those pictures, just so people will believe.

Boomer said...

Tell you the truth, I can't figure out how to get them off of flicker and onto my computer to get them back here. My favorites are Cashten playing croquet and one with Claudepa rolling his tongue while holding Aurek.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 190 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 300 pounds on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?