Monday, August 5, 2013

Jefe, In Apartment, Unplugged, Concert for the Fans, 2013

So I recorded "Pure" by The Lightning Seeds.



At the end of the video you can hear someone say "Excuse me"; I thought, uh oh, my windows are open and I've annoyed one of my neighbors!  But it was actually two little girls who wanted an encore!  Yeah.  I've got fans.

Here I hit record during the second of my two encores, so a little interaction with my adoring fans is preserved for posterity.



Yeah, I really should have gone out and interacted more with my fans.  When will us rock stars ever learn?  It doesn't kill ya to sign a few autographs and schmooze a bit.

4 comments:

shining example of human potential said...

if i have to fight my way thru throngs of paparazzi every day i come home from work during your week long stay with me, so help me, you can just pack up those cats and head back home! i did not spend all these years cultivating a blatantly underwhelming persona to have my quiet, unassuming lifestyle turned on its head by my affiliation with the brilliant and the talented.

Jefe said...

I'll try really hard to stay incognito! But I can't make promises, the press just doesn't respect the privacy of us super-stars. :(

mully said...

so adorable! I hope you will be willing to schmooze with us when you make your vermillion appearance...

Jefe said...

No worries mully! I'm getting my full schmooze on! Unfortunately my 8X10 glossies aren't back from the printer yet...so any autographs will have to be on plain paper...or body parts! I do sign body parts!