Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Every Day is the start of a new year!

This morning I decided to find out what all the hubbub is about times square for new years. To me it sounds awful. You have to hold your pee for 6 hours, some wear adult diapers I'm told, maybe its fun. So I googled it, and found a semi interesting place called 43things.com - its a list and goal managing site. I did it. Then I thot, man I should create a blog about my garden. So I also did that. Which made me think, I really should create a lemonade stand at lemonade.com - but I haven't done that yet. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Boomer said...

I think the gardening blog is a good idea. It's a photogenic topic.

suspiciously pleased said...

i think everybody should make a resolution to have a blog this year . . . it's the year of the Blog.

i don't know what lemonade.com is . . . i'm gonna find out!