Sunday, January 13, 2008

Musky & Pheas Update

i can't BELIEVE you guys haven't been checking up on our favourite taxidermied critters . . .

and i KNOW you haven't, because how could you NOT comment on how adorable their current outfits are?? i made those little puffer jackets (well, puffer cape for the Pheas) with my own ovary scratchers! frankly, not to blow my own fashion-forward design horn, i made all their accessories as well.

I'm doing my best not to be offended. Jean-Paul has told me to expect that not everyone will recognise the significance of my work. probably, i'm ahead of my time.

4 comments:

mully said...

many of us are so ahead of our time...i think they look brilliant! the puffer accoutrements are exquisite, what craftmanship. I reaaly can imagine the intrepid pair setting out for their snow-skiing adventure.

superbigmuch said...

Dude, I've had a permanent link to the site on my blog! I'm remiss for not ooohing and aaahing sooner!

I wonder how Musky and the Fez handle the paparazzi when they're in Vail....

Boomer said...

i wonder if they'll be back from Vail in time for their next costume change...so adorable

Sassmaster said...

What the hell are ovary scratchers? That can't be sanitary.

LOVE the outfits, tho. Did I see you on Project Runway?