Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goodbye Man of Science, we literally never knew Ye

Hello HIA.
Just a quick note to tell ya'll ya'll that Man of Science is kaput, out-a-here, gone daddy gone. And that's OK! I mean what, one post maybe? I think that's about all the loser came up with in the span of three years. It seems that I was not inspired by the persona of a crotchety, pedantic, ranting Scientist guy. Or maybe I was just busy and kind of shy. Who really knows. That muse has flown.

So Man of Science has been replaced by my regular 'ol nickname over in the contributors list over yonder. I feel much freer now to post about any old thing--like poop and stuff.

4 comments:

shining example of human potential said...

MoS! before you leave, could you set some poop on fire and run a bio-chemical spectrogram analysis on it? it would be a pivotal point between your two personae.

Jefe said...

Ha ha! Shining! If only I hadn't spent the last couple of hours trying to draw funny pictures, I could have done that. (That is, if I knew how).

hmm...

I wonder how it's done...

Boomer said...

Welcome, Jefe. Rox'll be pleased you're keeping up with index labels. I hope Man of Science feels free to post if he ever does feel the muse and want to get back to us with the spectrogram results.

suspiciously pleased said...

Yes. I hope that "Jefe" maintains the high standards of tagging I have come to expect from Man of Science.