Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sorry to Bring Down the Party . . .

But here is a little something I've been working on: Jen's Lekman's "Your Arms Around Me." I love this song so much and couldn't believe it when I found the chords.

And for those snots - OK, I won't define them as snots but rather people displaying snotty characteristics - who said (I won't mention names, so don't worry about me revealing your identity, SEHOP and Sassmaster) I "never" show my face in videos . . . I hope you're happy! AND I recorded a BETTER version where you COULDN'T see my huge face - and I STILL posted THIS one!! Now we ALL Have to live with this monstrosity!!!


6 comments:

Sassmaster said...

I'm totally a snot, but I AM happy! Your voice is so pretty and that song is such a lovely blend of twisted and adorable. Instant classic!

Sassmaster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassmaster said...

And stop being so mean to my friend Roxy.

suspiciously pleased said...

awwwws . . . thanks.

But every time I see, i cannot help but think that I look like I have Parkinsons.

Sassmaster said...

I'm going to pretend like you didn't even say that, 'cause... I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Is that undermining cat of yours finally getting to you? Meanwhile I'm jealous of your pretty neck.

shining example of human potential said...

i refuse to believe that there is a better version.