Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A post about poop

I sing about poop a lot. I don't know why.

As most human beings do, I tend to have several songs running through my head everyday. As some human beings do, I tend to sing aloud the songs that are running through my head. And as at least one human being does (me), I change the lyrics of the song in order to make the song be about poop.

Here is what I was singing this morning.

(To the tune of John Cougar Mellencamp's Hurt So Good)
Poop too much
C'mon babe you know you poop too much
Sometimes poop don't smell like it should

You know you
Poop too much

Here is a short video of me singing this wondrous song (Note: It might be hard to hear, I'm in my grad student study place and there were some people right outside the GLASS DOOR, so I'm singin' a little quiet-like.)







Sometimes, I wonder about my muse.


I like to think, sometimes, that my muse is a happy angel!






Other times, I think my muse is one cool cat.








But today I fear that I have seen my muse for what it is.


6 comments:

shining example of human potential said...

i love the grunting! it really brings it home for me. i'm all like,"hey, this really is a song about pooping!" just more proof that multimedia is the way to go when yer blogging!

Sassmaster said...

OMG, I'm so inspired. I feel like I need to write a song about how ladies think it's wrong to poop in public bathrooms. Or there bodies just won't let them (in some cases).

Jefe said...

SEOHP--I'm glad you like the grunting, that was totally an ad lib.

Sassmaster--I eagerly await hearing your pooping song!

suspiciously pleased said...

I like to think about the image of how your muse comes from you ingesting something, processing it, and then once excreted, it inspires . . nay - even commands you . . .

Wow. Now THAT'S one powerful metaphor.

shining example of human potential said...

whoa...half of what you eat becomes you...the other half controls you! (heavy)

Anonymous said...

great issues [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charms[/url] altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] , What may you recommend about your submit that you made a few days in the past? Any positive?