Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wish you all could have been there...

Recently, as we were driving on the highways and byways of lovely Polk County FL, we were following a truck. It's rear window was painted with the slogan "Gimmee That Honky-Tonk Badonk-Adonk!" Greg seriously asks me "What is a badonk-adonk?" It fell to me to explain the term to Gregory, I struggled to illustrate it without bringing my own semi-legendary ass into the discussion, but in the end, it was unavoidable. It was not that bad, maybe after all these years I am finally getting comfortable with the junk in my trunk....

5 comments:

Sassmaster said...

Oh honey, your ass is gorgeous. You should feel good about it. If fact, you should wear assless chaps on a regular basis.

Meanwhile, "honky tonk badonk-adonk" is fucking brilliant. If my butt weren't such a pancake, I'd adopt that as my screen name.

superbigmuch said...

That is odd. Gregg initially had to explain to ME what a "badonk-adonk" was . . . He must have just forgotten....

mully said...

I am so happy to know my ass is sassmaster-approved, now maybe Al could testify to its firmness...

Boomer said...

Maybe it's time for Al to make another calendar and call this one the honky tonk badonk-adonk.

Dusty Hot-Box said...

I'm just happy I finally know how to spell it... My world is splitting wide open now!