Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've Finally Found Mr. Right!!!

I just had to clue you guys in on the new LOVE of MY LIFE!!! Just click below to see this dreamboat! But remember, girls, I've called dibs on THIS one!
The Future Mr. R.R. Abeln!

And hes' still single - can you believe it??? What a keeper! And you all said internet dating wouldn't work for me . . . again.

Do you guys think I have a chance?
BTW, be sure to read the comments - he's really got the ladies talkin'!!! And don't miss his website . . . YES! He's got his OWN website! *sigh* I hope you have sound on your computers!

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Darn. I'm so sorry you found him first. Do you think the emails were real?

suspiciously pleased said...

i think so! from my own experience, i would completely believe that there are people out there that do this. i experienced it - not as vitriolic of course, but i got one like it.

have you looked at his website - and listened to it??