Saturday, February 23, 2008

Liberal Internet Dating Service Censors Photo


Salon Personals rejected the above photo, deeming it "inappropriate." The reason for this censorship is unclear, the rejection notice saying merely that most photos are rejected because there are too many people in the picture or due to obscene content.

"Geesh," said the subject of the photo,"How can they find that 'inappropriate?' I was just trying to be funny. I wasn't REALLY trying to steal the hulahoop from the statue. I mean, I would of needed a blow torch or something."

The rejection left the vulnerable would-be-dater feeling "unclean." She currently has no plans to try other photos in its place. "I feel especially bad for the hours my friend spent setting up my profile and pulling my teeth (again, I don't mean she was REALLY pulling my teeth...) to answer those stupid questions. All because some guy in Tampa likes the Old 97's."

6 comments:

mully said...

Sadly some liberals have no fucking sense of humor, or maybe they thought the statue was a real little girl, who knows? in any case it is a real shame because i think that photo would have got you some hot dates.

Boomer said...

Yeah, well. I'm too lazy for dating anyway. I think I'll go play some shuffleboard.

suspiciously pleased said...

good GOD! considering some of the photos the LET get up on the site, this just don't make no kinda sense!!

oh . . . unless there is a policy about harassing statues of little girls.

i still think you should *wink* at wanderloost!!

Hotdogs said...

Just a little tip from my successful on line dating experience. Guys love it when you have an open door policy to all stray cats. And let them know that they will be changing the kitty litter. Works like a charm. They wouldn't let me post a picture of an old dirty trailer with cats around it. I don't know why.

Boomer said...

Was it the trailer or the cats they didn't like? Strikes me as a little judgemental.

SP, I thought we did wink at wanderloost. I can't remember even how to check it. I would check it this weekend, but I'm going to play tennis and shuffleboard instead.

Sassmaster said...

That is some bullshit. I would totally date the woman in that picture.