Monday, March 12, 2007

I HATE COMMENTS AND THINK I WONT USE THEM ANYMORE

I don't really like using comments with these articles. There may come a time in my life when I have a little more going on and don't have the luxury of scrolling through all the old articles seeing if there are any new comments. And after a few weeks of having great fun and accomplishing big things I might want to comment on some bit of news that will by that time be old news and nobody else will scroll that far back and my comments will be missed which will mean I will have wasted my time.

So I hearby inform you all that henceforward all of my comments will appear in the form of articles. In case I get sick of that, too, and decide to just use headlines.

4 comments:

bukwessul said...

Boomster-I had to leave a comment. I've gone back and searched a few times. It might work better if the site could inform a person that there had been a comment left similar to mail.

Additionally I was very excited and suprised to have recieved your cool bookmark and letter (was that a pine bark beetle?) I really enjoyed it. There is even a book I am waiting to put it in!

When I am done remodeling the bathroom here I will read and enjoy a little more!

Boomer said...

That would have been a Mountain Pine Beetle, the most famous of bark beetles in these parts.

Hope there's a photographer on staff to take some shots of the new bathroom.

Unknown said...

Ideally a work of art is best seen in person. hint. hint.

mully said...

i think that the HIA does not mind articles and headlines.