Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Delayed Comment

A few days back, when Mully clued us in on the Swiss art-lover named Ramses, I commented that Al should make the requisite condom joke. He did:

you are so well read! i didn't even think about 'ramses' being the name of a condom.

i don't know who should be more embarrassed; me for not knowing such a thing, or you for wasting your time reading condom wrappers. i envision you reading the back of the package the same way children read the back of cereal boxes...staring at it unblinkingly while chewing listlessly at the contents.

(He sent it via e-mail so as to spare me the pain of humiliation in a public forum, but it was too funny to keep to myself. It's guilt-free, Al!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

geeez, al sure is mean-spirited

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAARGH!!! i knew everybody would think i was mean-spirited if my tirade got out into the public sector! i blame you mc-sassmaster for leaking this...you are such a bitch!

Boomer said...

NO! I'M the BITCH!

Sassmaster said...

Way to claim it, babe! But I don't know, I could be the mean one in this situation.

mully said...

it is still funny, even though Al comes off as mean-spirited, it was worth it. mc-sassmaster, you are so with the sass....