Saturday, February 3, 2007

Friend Tries to Make Other Friend Feel Bad About Killing Alot of Boxelder Bugs(even though she killed them like 8 years ago)

Denise Hardesty(aka the lil' bitch) recently sent her friend Molly Wortham a 40th birthday present. The present included an anti-aging skin care product(loved it, it worked wonders) and some sort of propaganda about the harmlessness, even benevolence of boxelder bugs, written poetically by some minnesotan...with parts underlined about how they never hurt anyone. I did kill an awful lot of those little creatues. Maybe she is right, maybe it is poetic justice that I live the the land of giant palmetto bugs(aka cockroaches), mosquitos in January, fire ants in my driveway...I'm so sorry boxelder bugs......that is what I am thinking as I crush various Florida insects under my sandal-clad feet(now that it is february and I no longer am forced to wear socks).

No comments: