Friday, February 16, 2007

Disney World Tickets, Check

Molly Wortham has been quite busy planning for her sister's first visit to Florida. The excitement builds as the day of her arrival draws near. "Renee has left me in charge of the intinerary, and I know for sure that a Florida trip would not be complete without a visit to the wonderful world of Disney, lucky for us, Florida residents can get these awesome deals. You can stay all day long and just soak up the fun. There are all kind of rides, and characters, and excited midwestern children all over the place. I know this would be just the thing to cure her wintertime/apocalyptic blues".
Molly's other plans for her sister include a volunteer opportunity at a local thrift shop, clearing the yard of palm fronds, and posing for cute pictures.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nee, hide your chicken from- you know...

superbigmuch said...

I am so hoping to score a mouse-eared cap. Have you ever seen those? They're totally crazy. They totally make you look like you have mouse ears like Mickey Mouse. Crazy!

mully said...

oh yeah, we'll be wearin' some of those. i can totally score some for you!

Boomer said...

Well at least you won't experience climate shock, Renee. I hear the temperatures were the same in South Dakota and Florida this Sunday.

Boomer said...

Well at least you won't experience climate shock, Renee. I hear the temperatures were the same in South Dakota and Florida this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

tell me about it, i have been telling you it has been cold here. another blow to my sock-free lifestyle. but we are expecting high 70's-80 this weekend!

suspiciously pleased said...

well . . . i guess i have to come clean about my Disney obsession now. thanks, mully! now my friends will laugh at me . . . more so . . .

Boomer said...

Is there going to be a photo series with the ears similar to the cowgirl mask and bunny mask series only where everyone has them on at once?

Dusty Hot-Box said...

OH OH OH the cowgirl mask!!
Has that been found? Resurrected? Cause I'll be damned if I don't worship that thing like it's jesus. Creepy, creepy goodness.

shining example of human potential said...

wow! so a mere mention of the infamous 'cowgirl mask' is all it take to arouse one 'dusty hot box' to the point of entering the discussion. fear not, dusty, her blue eyeshadow and feathered blonde hair have been carefully archived in the 'keywest room' (formerly known as the 'dancing wheat room')

but in case you have forgotten, she also resides in cyberspace...just cut and paste the link below and she will be there awaiting you:

http://geocities.com/hianews/cowgirlwebpage

Dusty Hot-Box said...

nothing compares to that video though....
ahhhhhhhhh the cowgirl video. (give me a moment to compose myself. there.)

Now everyone just needs to get off Dusty's back... flip me over.